The Let My People Go Scavenger Hunt encourages you to engage human trafficking at the demand level. Each group will go to multiple areas that create a demand in NYC: Penn Station, Grand Central Station, Port Authority, and Times Square.
- As you walk around these areas, know that you are walking among those that could be exploited and those who may be exploiters.
- Look for opportunities to share a nutrigrain bar with those in need.
- Aim to spend 30-45 minutes listening to their story as you eat with them.
- The goal of this is communion over charity.
- Challenge 1 — Check your slavery footprint!
- Challenge 2 — The Big Question: Are your products fair trade or slave free?
- Challenge 3 — Whoever buys the most products untainted by slavery wins a prize!